Let our LGBTQ-friendly guest accommodations be your home away from home. Unlike a typical motel, you are not just confined to your room. When you stay with us,you are considered family, and you get to enjoy our community amenities. You will also be able to meet and socialize with some of our diverse residents.
- Need somewhere comfortable to stay while you are visiting family in the Portland area?
- Need somewhere to stay while you are attending the Portland Gay Pride festivities?
- Have you wanted to check out what it is like to live in our community before you make the move?
- As our guest, you will enjoy access to the on-site laundry room, exercise room, billiard and game room,internet/computer room, theater, outdoor patios, and reading library.
- There is ample off-street parking and easy access to publictransportation. You will have an open invitation to join scheduled events and parties during your stay.
- Your studio apartment will be fully furnished with all the comforts of home including TV, private bathroom with all linens, refrigerator, and microwave.
Price & Agreement:
- The price for Rainbow Vista guest accommodations for one or two people is $60 per night.
- There is no weekly or monthly discounted rate.
- Guest accommodations must be paid in full in advance at the time of check-in.
- If you extend your stay, you must pay for additional days 24 hours in advance.
- If you shorten your stay, you will be refunded for days you didn’t stay.
- Rainbow Vista accepts cash, checks, and PayPal payments. We do not accept credit cards for payment.