Rainbow Vista is conveniently located a few blocks from historic downtown Gresham, Oregon. Downtown Gresham features a variety of restaurants, cafés, shops, and other businesses. Nearby are a large city park and adjacent walking trails. Gresham hosts a weekly farmers market in summer and several annual festivities among them an art festival, a jazz festival, and a vintage auto show.
Within a few miles of Rainbow Vista are shopping plazas, grocery and drug stores, a variety of major stores, restaurants, a senior center, medical facilities, and churches.
Most services are accessible by bus and there is a bus stop near our door. Busses also take riders directly to the Gresham Transit Center. From there one can take other busses or Portland’s light rail, the Max. The Max extends to many parts of the metro area, including downtown Portland, several major shopping malls, the Amtrak station, and Portland airport.
Rainbow Vista is located right in the center of everything you might need.
The following list demostrate some palces that are near us by either walking to taking the public transportation.
- 0.75 Gresham Station Shopping Center
- 0.75 Springwater Nature Trail & City Park
- 0.75 MAX light-rail Station- Trimet
- 0.79 Safeway Food & Drug
- 0.87 Walgreens Food & Drug
- 1.80 Legacy Mt. Hood Medical Center / Hospital
- 2.12 Department of Motor Vehicles
- 2.34 Kaiser Permanete Rockwood Pharmacy & Medical Offices
- 3.11 Walmart Supercenter
- 5.76 Adventist Medical Center / Hospital
- 6.95 V.A. Clinic
- 7.71 Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center / Hospital